These classes are intended for Year 5 to Year 10 students wishing to learn or brush-up on their French. Enrolling in one of our courses will provide students with the best means to develop their skills in the four core areas (reading, writing, listening and speaking) in a friendly yet stimulating environment.
HOW TO CHOOSE A COURSE? THERE ARE TWO WAYS!
ARE YOU A COMPLETE BEGINNER?Choose directly the A1.1 course using our course selector.
NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR LEVEL?We can organize a placement test to give you advice on the class that would be best suited to your needs. Please schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule and Rates
|Class||Rhythm / Number of hours||
Saturdays; 10am – 12nn *schedules can be modified upon request
This course is specifically designed for teenagers and enables them to write and speak in French from the first day of class.
Not available on Saturdays? We also offer Summer Classes and Tutorials.
Session 1: January 9 - March 5
Session 2: March 20 - May 21
Session 3: May 29 - July 23
Session 4: August 07 - October 1
Session 5: October 16 - December 10
Please note that we also offer SUMMER CLASSES from April 24 to May 19.
What will the program offer?
- Quality teaching, based on the most modern teaching methods and the latest textbooks, adapted to the interests of teenagers.
- A communicative approach: from the first day of class, students are immersed in the language and invited to communicate in real-life situations in French.
- A method specifically designed for teenagers that keeps students motivated by entering into their universe and interests.
- A complete method, in which all four core skills are equally worked on (reading, writing, listening, speaking)
- A clear progression, with well-defined objectives, based on the Common European Framework for Languages (CEFL), the reference for language learning.
- A programme that prepares students to take the DELF diplomas, the official language diplomas awarded by the French Ministry of Education, thus giving them an official and international recognition of their level in French.
Textbook and workbook: Adosphere