Welcome to the Aurelio Montinola, Jr. Library!
Our Multimedia Library is a must-see place if you are looking to get in touch with the French language and Francophone culture! Here, you will find more than 8000 documents: a wide range of novels, comics, DVDs, CDs and magazines, from reference documents to contemporary publications.
Are you learning French at Alliance? Come study more in the special Learner’s Library. Are you interested in Quebec culture? Our Quebec Library is waiting for you! Do you have children? They will definitely find a book to look at, read, and listen to in the Kid’s Corner. And so much more…!
Our doors are open to everyone – members and non-members alike, young and old!
|Monday, Wednesday, Saturday:||9:00am||6:00pm|
Becoming a member of Alliance Française de Manille
Applying for Membership is so easy! There are two options to apply:
- Register and pay online
- Fill up the form and apply at the Reception
Rules & Regulations
- A member can borrow a maximum of:
- 4 books (3 weeks)
- 2 magazines (2 weeks)
- 2 DVDs (2 weeks)
- 2 CDs (2 weeks)
- Return items at the library or leave them at the reception area
- Renew your borrowed items for a maximum of 2 times (except for new items and items under reservation) at the Multimedia Library or by sending an email to email@example.com
- Request to borrow items already checked out by other members by making a reservation
- A fine of Php 10 per day is applicable per overdue item
- For lost or damaged items, members will be charged Php 500 per item