These classes are intended for students aged 12 to 15 wishing to learn French. Enrolling in one of our courses will provide students with the best means to develop their skills in the four core areas (reading, writing, listening and speaking) in a friendly yet stimulating environment. This course is specifically designed for teenagers and enables them to write and speak in French from the first day of class
Schedule and Rates
|Class||Rhythm / Number of hours||
|Teens Weekly Summer Camp||14h / week||
Mondays to Thursdays / 1pm to 4:30pm from May to July
Session 1: May 6 - May 9
Session 2: May 13 - May 16
Session 3: June 3 - June 6
Session 4: June 10 - June 13
Session 5: June 17 - June 20
Session 6: June 24 - June 27
Session 7: July 1 - July 4
Session 8: July 8 - July 11
Session 9: July 15 - July 18
Session 10: July 22 - July 25
This course is specifically designed for teenagers and enables them to write and speak in French from the first day of class.
Not available on the dates above? We also offer Tutorials.
For more information about our classes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What will the program offer?
- Quality teaching, based on the most modern teaching methods and the latest textbooks, adapted to the interests of teenagers.
- A communicative approach: from the first day of class, students are immersed in the language and invited to communicate in real-life situations in French.
- A method specifically designed for teenagers that keeps students motivated by entering into their universe and interests.
- A complete method, in which all four core skills are equally worked on (reading, writing, listening, speaking)
- A clear progression, with well-defined objectives, based on the Common European Framework for Languages (CEFL), the reference for language learning.
- A programme that prepares students to take the DELF diplomas, the official language diplomas awarded by the French Ministry of Education, thus giving them an official and international recognition of their level in French.