Do your employees need to learn French? Do you need them to quickly improve their conversational skills and gain confidence in their ability to speak French? Opt for the Alliance Française de Manille! We guarantee:
- The best teaching expertise: highly experience teachers, trained to the most modern methodologies and tools.
- Tailor-made programs: we design the training based on your field and needs, with the French for Specific Purposes methodology. Straight to you objectives!
- Convenience : our teachers come to you, to better accommodate your busy schedule, for both individual and group instruction.
For more information about our corporate courses, please contact:
Mr Vincent ROBIN, Deputy Director
Meet your French business partner (12 hours – Beginners)
In this module, participants will learn how to behave during a first meeting with a French business partner, to fix an appointment and invite colleagues to a meeting. They will also learn how to order in a French restaurant! At the end of the training participant will be able to establish a first contact with a French Speaking partner.
Answer your emails in a professional context (20 hours - A1)
In this module, participants learn to decipher simple emails in their professional context. They will identify the key components of the message and learn how to respond in a formal way. Companies will be required to provide a corpus of real communication. At the end of the training, participants will be able to handle simple communication in their professional field
Introduce a new product (20 hours - A2)
In this module, participants will learn how to describe products. They will describe their market and compare their items or services with those provided by their competitors. At the end of the training participant will edit a PPT in French to pitch their offer.
Prepare for a job interview (10 hours – A2)
In this module, participants will discover how to talk about their educational and professional experiences. They will discover inspiring careers of French speakers in different fields. At the end of the training, participants will be able to highlight themselves during a job interview.
Improve your negotiation skills (20 hours – B1)
In this module, participants will learn to persuade and convince an interlocutor. They will explore structures and expressions to defend a point a view by presenting arguments. At the end of the training, participants will simulate a business negotiation.
Press review (20 hours – B1)
In this module, participants will be introduced to French medias. They will probe into the different political colors of major French newspapers and specialized magazines, and analyze their imagery and articles. At the end of the training, participants will edit a short press review on a certain subject.
Business report (20 hours – B2)
In this module, participants will be introduced to the keys to synthesis writing. Using several types of documents, they will practice the methodology and structure of this formal document. At the end of the training, participants will be producing and assessing business reports.
Team building session (1 day – beginners)
Give a French touch to your management! Design your team building with a wide range of options:
- Introduction to French culture and language.
- Wine tasting: basic introduction to Oenology with an expert.
- Happy hour: enjoy drinks and food paired with games about French culture and language.
- Dinner & movie: a great combination to experience French culture through its food and entertainment.
- Karaoke night: an unforgettable night with your workmates thru singing French songs.
- Cooking class: basic introduction to French cooking with an expert.